Red Robot accepts guests posts from experienced writers who have something to say about business, content, or marketing.
How to Write For Us
We welcome list posts, software reviews and comparisons, and how-to guides from talented writers.
We do not accept sales pitches, press releases, or promotional posts.
Please pitch an idea using the form below.
Our Terms for Guest Posts
That means we need:
- Content from native English speakers
- Posts without long sentences and long paragraphs
- Content that has been checked using Grammarly or similar
- Content that passes a plagiarism check
- AP style for headings and subheadings
- At least 750 words with no padding
- A suitable title and meta description.
Duplicate Content Policy
We’ll ask you to confirm that your content is unique. That means the article needs to be:
- Original and not previously published elsewhere
- Not spun or derived from another very similar post.
Any content that is found to be duplicated or plagiarised will be removed from our website without notice.
We allow one link in the author bio pointing to your own website or company.
We will remove links that we believe are promotional or self-promotional, or ethically dubious. We may remove links before or after publication.
You can republish the article you submit to us on another blog as long as:
- You wait 28 days before republishing
- You use a rel=canonical link pointing back to our article.