The majority of our regular copywriting work comes from clients who need freelance blogging and article writing services. Mathew and I write completely bespoke articles and blogs on a schedule defined by the client: some order more than five blogs or articles per week, some order one a week, or some simply order a block of articles and schedule them at their own convenience.
For new clients who want us to deliver regular blogs, we’re standardising our invoicing and payments to make it even easier to organise.
- From now on, clients who require freelance blogging services can opt to order a trial piece as a one-off taster of how we work. This trial is provided for a one-off fee with no obligation to continue.
- If you’re pleased with the trial, you can then opt to be invoiced either weekly or monthly for ongoing article writing and blogs – in fact, we can use whatever schedule makes sense for you.
- You can also order several articles at once and use them all without setting up a regular arrangement with us.
- To make weekly or monthly payments even easier, we also now take Direct Debit from UK clients using GoCardless. You can read about GoCardless elsewhere on our blog.
- If you’re not in the UK, don’t worry: we can take payments via PayPal, and we can even set up a PayPal subscription if you want us to.
The blogs we write are uploaded to a cloud system. Just login, download and publish as and when you wish – the copyright is all yours.
Blogging for your business can be a chore, but freelance blogging need not be expensive. We think it’s one of the best investments you can make for your website, and we’d be happy to provide a trial piece if you’re interested in getting started.
For more information about our freelance blogging service, drop us a line today.
Latest posts by Claire Broadley (see all)
- Reconfirm Your MailChimp List for GDPR in 10 Minutes - May 17, 2018
- 3 WordPress and Slack Integrations to Boost Productivity - April 30, 2018
- Twitter Picks Up Our Guest Posting 101 - March 15, 2018