Ebooks are a great way to share your expertise and raise your profile as a key influencer in your market. You can make ebooks available online to site visitors, customers, and subscribers. An ebook adds value to existing web content and provides a resource you can leverage for broader digital marketing campaigns. Our ebook writers create high-quality content that is tailor-made to your business’ requirements. Engaging, relevant, and informative, your business ebook will add an air of authority to your brand and build trust in what you do. We create content to a high standard that can be used as a saleable asset to generate extra revenue. Whatever your subject, whoever your audience is, our experienced, professional business writers will create a product to match your ambitions.
Hire Ebook Writers for Professional Results
Few writers could claim to be experts in every field. But our team is highly skilled in listening, learning, and researching. We get under the skin of your subject so we really understand what you are looking for, and how that can best be realised. The Red Robot Media team is made up of technical authors, full-time business bloggers, time-served journalists, and former PR consultants. With all of that expertise at your disposal, you don’t just get talented freelance writers with an eye for detail and a focus on quality; you also get consultancy from experienced professionals who understand business and marketing.
Custom Ebook Writing Service: How it Works
From start to finish, our aim is to make creating an ebook as painless and straightforward as possible.
- We want to hear your ideas. Whatever topics you have in mind, the audiences you want to target, what you want to achieve with the ebook — we want to hear it. Don’t worry if your ideas are only half-formed at this stage, we’re here to help you develop them. We will probably ask you lots of questions, as we want to understand you and your business as fully as possible. We’re here to help you develop the content, so we’ll ask questions and get to know your niche topic.
- We will put together a preliminary proposal. This will include suggested topics, titles, word count, main sections, and points to cover. We can also advise you on audiences, and various ways to distribute the final product to maximise its impact on your business.
- Our writers create an outline proposal for your ebook. Based on an agreed title, content structure, and word count, we will put together a document detailing the flow of the ebook, divided into main chapters, and suggest content for each. Our writers pride themselves on the quality and depth of their research, which helps them get to grips with each and every topic quickly and thoroughly. All of our work is fully referenced. We will never plagiarise because we would never put our clients’, or our own, reputation and integrity in jeopardy.
- Once all proposals are approved, we will draft the ebook in full. For longer projects, we may request you check content as it’s written to make sure we are on the right track. Anything we show you at this stage is just a draft. We will make changes and revisions as per your instructions until you are completely happy with the content.
Is it Risky Asking a Writer to Ghostwrite an Ebook?
We understand your ebook is your baby – and when it is finished, you may want to put your own name on it. We strongly recommend you do. Publishing a quality ebook is a great way to build your reputation by showing leadership and expertise in your field. That works much better when there is a name behind the knowledge, as well as a brand. We offer a white label ghostwriting service by default. When you hire us to write an ebook, we claim no ownership over the final product. Once you have paid for it, you own the intellectual rights, and you are free to use it and brand it as you wish – including crediting whoever you like as author. Hiring a ghostwriter has several benefits:
- Our freelance professional writers guarantee the highest standards of quality for your ebook.
- Producing a long-form text document like an ebook is also time consuming. Hiring a ghostwriting company like Red Robot Media saves you precious time to focus on your core business.
How should I use an ebook to promote my business?
From a marketing perspective, there are two ways to look at an ebook:
- You can view it as an extension of your existing online content: your websites, your blogs, your social media accounts, and so on. Your business can use an ebook as part of its broader content marketing activities.
- You can view an ebook as a product, which can either be sold or used as an added value offering to encourage people to visit your site and engage with your brand.
In many cases, an ebook can be used in both ways. One common use of an ebook is to use it as an incentive to gather valuable customer information. In order to access or download the ebook, you can ask people to sign up, providing you with their name and email address. This helps you to build up a customer database to use for other marketing activity, such as targeted offers or conducting marketing surveys. As both a piece of content and a unique product, an ebook helps to build awareness of and trust in your brand. Quality content gets shared online – what everyone calls ‘going viral’ – and if you have an ebook that is informative, helpful or authoritative enough, you are giving online audiences a reason to talk about and recommend your business or brand.
How long should an ebook be?
Ebooks are generally long pieces of content. They provide value by covering a particular topic in greater depth than you would get in a blog post. Specific lengths will depend on what the topic is. For a fairly narrow subject, an ebook might start at anything from 3,000 words upwards, running into tens of thousands of words for the very weightiest, far-reaching topics. So while an ebook will cost more than a series of blog posts, the goal is to make it a more permanent asset.
What should my ebook be about?
That is ultimately up to you, and what works for your business, although we are more than happy to advise. Some ebooks function as instruction manuals, others as advisory documents, others again might take the form of an extended opinion or thought leadership piece, and you can also make your ebook into a more formal industry report. Whichever suits you, our professional ebook writers are comfortable tackling any topic and any genre.
Do your ebook writers create white papers?
Yes. If you are looking for an in-depth position statement, white paper or industry report based on desk research, all of those fall under our ebook writing service.
Can you ghostwrite books for print publication too?
Yes. If you want us to research and write content for a printed book, the process is exactly the same as it would be for an ebook. Many companies create ebooks as PDFs for people to download, which also means they are already formatted ready to print as paper resources. You can publish one or both. If you are looking for a ghostwriter to help produce a full-length non-fiction book or reference book, contact us to discuss your topic to see if one of our team would be a good match for your business.