Red Robot Media specialises in business writing services for small businesses, agencies, and brands. Thanks to the unique blend of expertise and experience in our team, we have built our reputation on outstanding quality, efficiency, and personal service.
Quality of content matters. Hiring a professional writer to take care of your static web content, your blogs, your marketing materials and more adds real value to your business. With the skills and expertise they bring, a professional writer will boost your search rankings, help your site stand out from the crowd, and enhance your reputation.
This is where we can help. With a team of trained technical authors, journalists, professional copywriters and established business bloggers, we cater for all types of content creation you require for your business.
Flexible Business Writing Services
Unlike some agencies, we won’t tie you into long-term contracts. We offer all of our services on a freelance basis, so you get all of the benefits of a freelance writer with the stability and resource of an agency. But what are the benefits?
- Complete cost transparency with pay-per-item billing. For the majority of content projects, there’s no minimum obligation. Book us when you want, for as much or as little work as you want.
- Rapid turnaround times. Got an unexpected deadline to meet? We will do everything we can to fit you in.
- Less admin. We like to keep things as straightforward as possible. We do everything online, and we’ll only request meetings if we really need to.
By working on a freelance basis, Red Robot Media is able to offer flexible, affordable business writing services on demand.
Need professional content that makes a great impression?
Red Robot Media’s professional writers take pride in delivering clean, readable copy first time, every time.
We take the time to check all drafts carefully to eliminate typos and errors, as we know the importance of getting the basics right in reputation building. There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all content writing.
Every company and brand is different, and their websites, blogs, and social media pages need to reflect that unique identity. This applies to written content as much as it does to visual design.
Our content writers offer a fully bespoke service. We will work closely with you to hit the right style and tone for your brand. and bring a touch of flair to your content, whatever the topic.
Need your website content to work harder for your business?
We’ll make your business blog the envy of your competitors, with well-researched, thought-provoking, articulate posts which will have readers coming back for more.
Don’t worry if your topic of expertise is very niche or technical. We pride ourselves on producing outstanding results for every subject. Our diverse mix of skills means we can efficiently allocate writing projects to the best available writer.
Want your written content optimised for SEO? With years of experience in online content creation, we know that quality, informative, engaging, clean copy is as important to securing high search engine rankings as it is for impressing your target audience. Our professional writers are experts at incorporating keywords and long-tail phrases in natural, free-flowing copy that does not compromise readability.
Looking for a specific writing service, or one-off resource for a special project?
Here are just a few benefits of our business writing services:
- We don’t place restrictions on word count
- We offer full project visibility to our clients
- Our writers cover any topic
- There’s no need to commit long-term — but we’ll offer a price break if you do!
Our team also combines a range of different specialisms, including technical writing, journalism, and content creation strategy. When a project overlaps multiple specialisms, the team works together to deliver exactly what you need.
Trying to improve your business’ content?
Customers, clients and search engines expect the highest standards in written online content.
Spelling and grammatical errors, a lack of flow, and poor organisation of text will quickly put readers off and increase your bounce rate, damaging your rankings.
Red Robot Media offers a freelance editing service for all types of written content. Our team has been trained to write to the highest professional standards, and our experience and expertise are available to add polish to your work.
We’ll proofread and edit your copy to eliminate errors and add a professional gloss to its structure, style, and flow.
- 1 Writing services
- 2 Flexible Business Writing Services
- 3 Need professional content that makes a great impression?
- 4 Need your website content to work harder for your business?
- 5 Looking for a specific writing service, or one-off resource for a special project?
- 6 Trying to improve your business’ content?
- 7 Quick Quote
- 8 Types of content explained
- 9 Business Writing Service FAQs
Types of content explained
- Blogs are one of the best ways to regularly refresh content on your company or brand website, and also add value for your audience with useful, entertaining articles. Our freelance blog writing service saves you the time having to write pieces on a regular basis while delivering a top-quality product to show off.
- Static web pages make up the majority of your website, and the majority of the content these pages will not change very often. But these are critical in helping customers or clients learn about your brand and make their decision to buy. Clear, readable, helpful copy that hooks the reader in is vital to converting page visits into sales. Trust our professional writers to produce static content that meets your marketing objectives and is optimised for search engines.
- Ebooks are long-form text in electronic form. In business, ebooks are often offered as added value products available for download from a company website. Content-wise, they can be used for many different purposes, including how-to guides, market analysis, product specifications, thought leadership and research reports. Red Robot Media offers copywriting services for ebooks on any topic, of any type and of any length.
- Reports convert your original research into a high-quality, informative format to share with customers, clients, stakeholders, and colleagues. Alternatively, we can carry out desk research to write market and product reports from scratch.
- User guides contain instructions and specifications for any product or service you require. We guarantee clean, concise, user-friendly copy which will help your customers make the most of their software or equipment.
- Case studies highlight examples of best practice, outstanding service and use cases for your products. Our content creation team will take charge of the process from start to finish, from interviewing clients to gaining approval from all parties. Case studies are an ideal way both to sell your brand to potential customers and strengthen business partnerships through shared promotion.
- Guest posts can be used to showcase your expertise on third-party blogs, trade titles, consumer magazine, or news sites. Red Robot Media specialises in producing high-quality articles for external publications. With qualified journalists in our team, we have the expertise to create press releases, features, opinion and thought leadership pieces that grab attention and gain traction in your target media.
If you’re interested in a type of business content we haven’t listed here, please get in touch to discuss your requirements with us.
Whatever type of content you need, whatever your topic, Red Robot Media offers a professional service with a focus on quality.
Business Writing Service FAQs
Yes. We will turn our hand to writing content for any type of online platform. We can, for example, write blogs and articles for your LinkedIn page, or help to craft your professional bio. Members of our team have professional experience in social media marketing, so we can also offer advice on strategy.
Can I put my own name on the articles you write?
Yes. All work you pay for is owned by you, so it is automatically “ghostwritten”, and you can use it how you wish. We provide a comprehensive ghostwriting service to many clients, writing blogs, opinion articles, thought leadership pieces, and speech scripts for them to use in their own name.
If I order an article from you, will it be optimised for search?
We work on the principle that well-written copy is naturally search engine-friendly . Elements like technical accuracy, structure, relevance, and value of the information will impress search engine algorithms as much as readers. We also understand the importance of SEO marketing and will create content to fit with your campaigns. We will work closely with you so your target keywords are included prominently in your content in a way which is natural and does not impact on readability.