Red Robot is a UK content writing agency.
Red Robot Media Limited is a UK content writing agency (mostly) based in the Horsforth area of Leeds.
The company was founded in 2010 by Claire Broadley, a trained technical author, and experienced blogger. Claire saw a gap in the market for accessible, friendly technical content.
Within a few years, Claire became a sought-after blogger, writing for some of the biggest websites in the world. As the company grew, Mathew Dixon joined as a full-time technical writer.
Soon after, Red Robot started working with two additional freelancers on a regular basis to meet demand.
Our mission: to produce high-quality content and meet deadlines.
The Red Robot team has produced millions of words of content for clients in Europe, the US, Canada, Australia, and more. Our writers have been published by sites like Kissmetrics, Lifehacker, and Neil Patel. Not too shabby for a specialised content writing agency formed at a kitchen table. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved in our first 10 years.
Since Red Robot started, we always believed that remote working is the key to getting things done efficiently. This is now even more important in the era of COVID-19. We do everything we can to minimise our impact on the environment and work safely when we do need to visit our clients.
7 Reasons to Use Red Robot for Content Writing
- We have a unique writing team that pools talents in IT, WordPress, PR, and engineering. That means we can provide technical and marketing content in parallel. Few agencies can do this.
- We’ve stayed small to ensure our service is personal and our standards are high.
- We’re nimble enough to take on a new customer within a few days. But we’re also big enough to be able to handle projects as a team.
- We believe that our core strength is in the exceptional quality of the work we produce.
- We’ve never expanded our team just to get more work through the door.
- We know that clients come to us because other writers don’t commit to deadlines, and we take that responsibility seriously.
- We strive to produce work that is ready to publish as soon as it lands on your desk.
Red Robot is looking forward to working on your next project. Contact us today to get started.
Red Robot is a trading name of Red Robot Media Limited, company number 07277550. We’re registered in England and Wales.
Our hosting is expertly provided by Cloudways.
All of the writers at our content writing agency work remotely. Our HQ is based in the Horsforth area of Leeds (LS18), but our registered address is in Wakefield. You’ll find it in the footer below.
Some links on this website earn us a small referral credit if you choose to make a purchase after clicking them. This doesn’t affect our editorial position.